viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

The Beatles











Come together


Here come old flattop he come grooving up slowly He got joo-joo eyeball he one holy roller He got hair down to his knee Got to be a joker he just do what he please He wear no shoeshine he got toe-jam football He got monkey finger he shoot coca-cola He say "I know you, you know me" One thing I can tell you is you got to be free Come together right now over me He bag production he got walrus gumboot He got Ono sideboard he one spinal cracker He got feet down below his knee Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease Come together right now over me He roller-coaster he got early warning He got muddy water he one mojo filter He say "One and one and one is three" Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see Come together right now over me


Don't let me down


Don't let me down, Don't let me down Don't let me down, Don't let me down Nobody ever loved me like she do me Oooo she do me... yes she does And if somebody loved me like she do me Yes she do me Yes she does Don't let me down, Don't let me down Don't let me down, Don't let me down I'm in love for the first time Don't you know it's gonna last it´s a love that lasts forever It's a love that has no past Don't let me down, Don't let me down Don't let me down, Don't let me down And from the first time that she really done me Oooo she done me she done me good I gues nobody ever really done me Ooo she done me...she done me good Don't let me down, Don't let me down Don't let me down, Don't let me down


Help!


Help, I need somebody, Help, not just anybody, Help, you know I need someone, help! When I was younger, so much younger than today I never needed anybody's help in any way. But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured, Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down And I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please, please help me. And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, My independence seems to vanish in the haze. But every now and then I feel so insecure, I know that I just need you like I've never done before. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down And I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please, please help me. When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way. But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured, Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down And I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh.


Hey Jude


Hey, Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better Remember, to let her into your heart, then you can start, to make it better. Hey, Jude, don't be afraid, you were made to go out and get her, the minute you let her under your skin, then you begin to make it better. And anytime you feel the pain, Hey, Jude, refrain, don't carry the world upon your shoulders. For well you know that it's a fool, who plays it cool, by making his world a little colder. Da da da da da da da da... Hey, Jude, don't let me down, you have found her now go and get her, remember (Hey Jude) to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better. So let it out and let it in, Hey, Jude, begin, you're waiting for someone to perform with. And don't you know that is just you? Hey, Jude, you'll do, the movement you need is on your shoulder. Da da da da da da da da... Hey, Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better, remember to let her under your skin, then you'll begin to make it better (better, better, better,better, better!) Da, da, da, da da da, da da da, Hey Jude... Da, da, da, da da da, da da da, Hey Jude...


Love me do


Love, love me do You know I love you I´ll always be true So please, love me do Oh, love me do Love, love me do You know I love you I´ll always be true So please, love me do Oh, love me do Someone to love Somebody new Someone to love Someone like you Love, love me do You know I love you I´ll always be true So please, love me do Oh, love me do


Imagine


Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today... Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace... You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people Sharing all the world... You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one


Yesterday


Yesterday All my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they're here to stay Oh, I believe In yesterday Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be There's a shadow hanging over me Oh, yesterday Came suddenly Why she Had to go I don't know She wouldn't say I said Something wrong now I long For yesterday Yesterday Love was such an easy game to play Now I need a place to hide away Oh, I believe In yesterday Why she Had to go I don't know She wouldn't say I said Something wrong now I long For yesterday Yesterday Love was such an easy game to play Now I need a place to hide away Oh, I believe In yesterday (hum to "I believe in yesterday")


Let it be


When i find myself in times of trouble Mother mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be. And when the broken hearted people Living in the world agree, There will be an answer, let it be. For though they may be parted there is Still a chance that they will see There will be an answer, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Let it be, let it be. There will be an answer, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be. And when the night is cloudy, There is still a light that shines on me, Shine on until tomorrow, let it be. I wake up to the sound of music Mother mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. Let it be, let it be. Let it be, let it be. There will be an answer, let it be. Let it be, let it be, Let it be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario